Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Mikey's All Grows Up

Ronnie hit the nail on the head. Winnie was the incarnation of the unattainable girl-next-door.

Maybe this is weird, but when Kevin Arnold had his first kiss, so did I (of course, I didn't really until I was 16, and Wonder Years was long off the air). And Winnie was always the unattainable one.

But I did attain my unattainable girl next door!

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Ron said...

You know, in Gran Turismo 4, I souped up a burgundy '67 Cougar to 507 hp. Problem is that I didn't upgrade the brakes.

 
At 6/06/2005 4:51 PM, Blogger GFreak said...

How is GT4?

There was a '67 Cougar in GT2, but not in GT3 (made me very very sad)...

Scottie and I used to race the '67 Cougar vs. '69 Camaro. We were quite impressed at the "reality" of driving a grossly overpowered, oversteered, rwd Muscle Car (i.e. just tap the gas and watch the guardrails blazing by your windshield one, two, three times!

 
At 6/07/2005 6:21 PM, Blogger Ron said...

GT4 is pretty good. My favorite car right now is a Mitsubishi concept car called the HSR-II. My best car in my garage is a supercharged TVR Cerbera Speed 12. And I think the winningest car in my garage is a supercharged Miata. Zoom zoom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home