Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Those Were The Best Days of My Life

So, learning to Blog and learning about the free tools available has taken some time out of my schedule.

Hello has some pretty easy-to-use, free photo sharing and archiving, so then I started surfing through the pictures that I have on this computer (MAN they add up once you get a digital camera!).

This is one of my favorite pictures of "us", taken film-style and scanned with an old Kodak PhotoSmart (or something like that) photo scanner, hence the scanner lines.

The picture was taken back on Maui during that wonderful summer of '98 at the playground of Ke'opu'olani Park.

See how she laughs? It intoxicates me still today.



Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home