Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Who Says Software is For Geeks

Diggity recently posted a link to Geek2Geek, an online dating service for Geeks.

Well, I just spent the last 1/2 hour or so teaching my wife a little bit of HTML so that she can tweak her blog a little bit. Just after she showered. She's still naked, sitting at her computer. She keeps telling me to go take a shower. Only, she's still naked, sitting at her computer playing games. And she expects me to leave the room. She doesn't know me very well.

3 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 8:09 AM, Blogger Greg said...

This is not related to your post, but I just had to make not of something.
I want to applaud Greg for his subtle, yet masterful nod to Ghostbusters. With a blog name of Mass Hysteria yet when you look to the webaddress it comes up as catsanddogslivingtogether. Beautiful Mr. Fricke, beautiful.

 
At 6/10/2005 9:29 AM, Blogger GFreak said...

Unfortunately I hastily entered the web address incorrectly: it should be dogsandcatslivingtogether.
Oh well. Maybe I'll get ambitious enough to get the URL changed. I doubt it.

 
At 6/10/2005 2:49 PM, Blogger Ron said...

DogsAndCatsLivingTogether is already taken. I suggest you enter negotiations with the owner. Kind of like requesting a jersey number.

In all honestly, I stole it to make sure no one unnegotiable ended up taking it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home