Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Roughly Translated to "super" in German

Back when I converted my 1.0GHz Athlon into a frisbee, I gave Chan my ergonomic keyboard. So since I rebuilt the machine (700MHz PIII from the auction house) and named it "Phoenix" I have been using the Compaq piece of crap that came with her machine. I need a new keyboard.

When I first saw it, I thought "Cool, it'll be cheaper because of all the $$$ they'll save on ink, not to mention the overhead of maintain 104 different pieces; by my count, they only need ten distinct pieces now! And no more Dilbertarian uality issues!"

Instead, it will be sold for about $80. So it's on my wish list; Christmas is coming soon!

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 1:16 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Greg, I love you and always will, no matter what. No matter if you turn blue; if you become a Moonie; if you get a rifle, climb a tower and take out the town.
But you are an Uber Geek

 
At 7/06/2007 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, geek. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home