Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

But They've Got Universal Health Care!

Americans Didn't Flock to Canada After Bush Win

Now, really, who's surprised?

Maybe they finally realized that, when the government spends money, either the deficit increases or you pay more taxes.
Can't have lower taxes, lower deficit, and more government-sponsored benefits.

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 6:54 PM, Blogger Ron said...

For me it's the large undefended border. I don't trust North Dakotans. They could invade Saskatchewan or Manitoba at any time.

 
At 8/05/2005 9:31 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Me, I spell color without a 'u' and there is no damn way I'm changing!

 
At 1/10/2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Bush can work to improve health care as we are in a major crisis with over 45 million which lack coverage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home