Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Friday, June 24, 2005

A Day to Remember

There are some days that you just have to look back and say, "Wow, today was a good day."
Today, I went to work at the normal time (around 7:30 am) but left early, around 1 pm, since I was kinda tired and unmotivated. So I met the missus for lunch at Costco and got a fresh-out-of-the-conveyered-oven slice of pepperoni pizza. Then I went home and played with my dogs for a while, and watered the grass and Christmas tree (we bought live this year and finally planted it a month ago). Then I took a nap with the missus. Then I put on my garage clothes and worked on the Cougar for about two and a half hours, finally getting the rear axle separated from the leaf springs. Then, after feeding the dogs (at about 5:30), we got dinner (again, 'zza at Costco since it's on the way) and went to REI and got a new climbing harness for the missus, then hit Stone Age until they closed (at 10 pm). On the way home we hit Hastings for A New Hope on DVD (rental), and now I'm gonna have some beer.

So, let's recap: 'zza for lunch and dinner, a short day of work, a nap, some beer, Star Wars, productive work on the car, play with dogs, and 3 hours of rock climbing.

I've had worse days!

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2005 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so

 
At 6/28/2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Sounds like a little slice of heaven, bro. Would'a been a big slice if you done the deed, but an all around great day nonetheless. I am so envious of you right now.

 
At 4/29/2019 3:39 PM, Blogger وليد العروي said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة البق بالخبر
شركة مكافحة البق بالقطيف

 

Post a Comment

<< Home