Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Monday, August 15, 2005

ND-Day

A week-and-a-half ago, Ronnie said this:

"For me it's the large undefended border. I don't trust North Dakotans. They could invade Saskatchewan or Manitoba at any time."

What do you know: instead of using troops, we're using the contaminated water we've been "storing" for the last several years...

Once we crush their lucrative fish-farming industry, they'll be ours. The only question that remains is, what are they gonna call it? ND-2? Manidakota, or better, Manikota?

4 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 11:20 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Make 'em spell it COLOR, dammit!!!!!

 
At 8/16/2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Actually, if it happened the other way around, where Manitoba invated North Dakota, do we even sent National Guard troops there? Or will the Bismarck PD be the only line of defense? Seriously, who would care? We could do a rough "trade" where we give up North Dakota and we get back Prince Edward Island or something.

 
At 8/17/2005 12:40 AM, Blogger GFreak said...

I think you'd be surprised how aggressively we would defend North Dakota. What with all the silos. You know, the grain storage. Twelve stories deep in the ground on a "farm" surrounded by razor wire and manned by well-armed, uniformed "farm hands".

 
At 8/17/2005 8:58 AM, Blogger GFreak said...

You know, these guys, The 91st Space Wing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home