Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Speaking of bad ideas

FBI: Maui Resident Admits To Selling Stealth Secrets

I told you housing costs on Maui were going up. See what lengths poor Mr. Noshir S. Gowadia had to go to in order to have a luxury home on the slopes of Mt. Haleakala?

Speaking of that, from The Delmore Realty I've been in this house, I've played football in this yard, I've played in the treehouse around back, and I've been banned from the woodshop. The former residents now live in Littleton, CO, and the guy with the Master's Degree in Agricultural Engineering is now a greeter at Wal-Mart.

NOTE: I found the house through Delmore (Chantel and I went to school with his kid) but I had to use the adrhi.com site to use the direct MLS link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home