Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Had all the positive black leaders there. Farrakhan. Jesse. Marion Barry.

I heard this on one of the "investigative reports" about a week after Katrina hit; they talked to a group of black men, maybe in their 40s, and they made these claims.

The reporter made no comment, he just let them talk. And now I see this:

Bomb, not Katrina, broke dikes: Farrakhan

5 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, it's racist to single out any group as bad or negative. That's why I hate all the white people...

That guy has hi head jammed so far up his ass that his vocal cords tickle his nose when they vibrate.

 
At 10/13/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Honestly, who takes Farrakhan seriously? If he came out saying that the earth was flat and it was the white man's fault, would people still be listening?

 
At 10/14/2005 12:15 AM, Blogger GFreak said...

sadly, I know some people (not necessarily African-American, just non-white) that would immediately take to the streets saying "See? I TOLD you the earf was flat but Whitey, he tryin ta keep me DOWN and tellin me iss round... can you belie dat, a round earf. Come on! Lemme ax ya diss: if da earf's round, den where da HELL does the sun go at night? Hmm? Ansa me DAT!"

 
At 10/14/2005 12:27 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Plus, these "witnesses" that heard the explosion... man, they are amazing. They were able to hear an explosion over torrential rain, winds close to 100mph, huge chunks of debris slamming into things, trees falling and roofs being torn off. They must have the super-hearing.

 
At 10/17/2005 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Louie, did the friggin aliens tell you about the bombs? Damn tattle-tales!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home