Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Some Things Just Don't Make Sense

Kanani and I have been playing a lot of guitar lately, just kinda messing around and figuring out things that sound good. I bought a used Fender acoustic guitar several months back when we first started this; it's a common "entry level" guitar that is often sold in a starter kit with tuner, a couple of picks, a DVD, and a softcase.

Anyway, I guess with this sort of musical mindset we've had lately, I've been picking up on discordant things that I didn't really notice before. Things that are fine, but if you've been really thinking about or immersed in music for a while, they just don't sit right with you.


For example, has anyone else noticed that the background music on the Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials is "Sweet Home Alabama"?

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 10:36 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, but other than the Fried Chicken, what good ever came out of Kentucky?

 
At 10/04/2005 1:23 PM, Blogger GFreak said...

Louisville Slugger?

But you've made my point even stronger, Kentucky should be FURIOUS that their best export is suddenly being credited to ALABAMA!

 
At 7/06/2007 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously?! lol that's awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home