Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Son has Set

Go home. And don't come back. You've done enough, hang 'em up and go be a first ballot member. And then recede into the woodwork, I don't ever want to see your mug or hear your name in any way pertaining to my beloved game.

Just go away.

Bonds practices with teammates, but still no go

By the way, how's your little brother doing? I saw him play in the HWBL back in maybe '94, but the last I can find on him is with the Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League in '99.

It's sad that neither of you kids had any respect for the game. Your dad did so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home