Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Amazing Facts in this story

Browsing Yahoo!News, stumbled on this:
Archaeologists Unveil Ancient Church Site

Apparently a prisoner in Israel was doing some of his hard-labor-debt-repayment clearing rubble when he stumbled on a 3rd century mosaic indicative of a pre-Byzantine Christian church.

But you know what really caught my attention? The prisoner was serving a 2 year prison sentence for (wait for it) traffic violations. That would make you think twice about speeding or stretching that yellow light, now wouldn't it?

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 3:52 PM, Blogger Greg said...

And he was just speeding... imagine if he ran a stop sign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home