Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All I Want For Christmas

Maybe I won't fulfill my childhood dream of being an astronaut. Maybe I'll just be a space-pilot for Virgin Galactic. 38,000 people have paid the $20,000 deposit (fully refundable) for flights beginning in '07 or '08 (total ticket price is $200,000). Even better, the Virgin Spaceport will be right here in my backyard.

Maybe they'll open a space-pilot flight school out here... I can only hope.

If anyone wants to drop a deposit on a couple of tickets for me, tickets can be purchased here. I'll send you a Thank You note, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 8:24 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Dude, if you become a pilot I just have one thing to say... friend discounts! Seriously though... you'll kinda be like Han Solo and that is bad ass.

 
At 12/22/2005 10:03 PM, Blogger GFreak said...

She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home