Mass Hysteria

This is a place for me to post my rage at socio-politico-economico idiocracy. That and keep in touch with my friends. And also I don't wanna be the last of my friends with a blog.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hawaiian Airlines: Dual purpose?

So, yeah, Hawaii is the seat of the Pacific Fleet, for good reason being nearly in the center of the Pacific and all...

It just makes me smile to think that I've been flying 737s all my life interisland (and now interstate). It makes me giddy to think that those same 737s can do this now. Ok, so they're slightly modified to do this, but still, it's cool!

Invading Fleet's Admiral: There goes another one of those interisland flights.
Ensign on the Deck: Uh, sir, that airliner's flying awfully low for an interisland flight, don't you think? And, um, it's a little off course, considering we're still 900 miles northwest of Kauai?
IF'sA: Did something just fall from that airliner?
EotD: TORPEDO!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Impressive... most impressive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home